More Day 2:
Instead of having the chicken salad I had a couple turkey sandwiches with tomato and jalapeno. It's amazing what a difference adding a spicy pepper and a thin slice of tomato makes. I was really hungry and those sandwiches were so satisfying...I'm stuffed.
I did get up the courage to weigh myself. 294lbs. There I said it. Sigh.
Now with that said. I won't be weighing myself daily. I will weigh myself once a week. Also, I'm 6ft and big boned. In high school I was considered very skinny, but I weighed 205lbs. I don't expect to get back to that weight. If I get below 250lbs I'll consider that as doing good. If I get below 235lbs then I'll consider that a victory. At 52yrs of age if I'm carrying a bit of extra weight I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I will however beat myself up a bit for allowing it to get so far out of control that I almost hit 300lbs.
So....I'll set my initial goal at losing 60lbs. I'll adjust it downwards as time goes on, but the first major step is breaking 250lbs(for the umpteenth time!).
No comments:
Post a Comment