Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 4:  Still Fat
  Not sure why, but that just strikes me funny.  I guess it's because we live in an instant gratification society and not many are willing to put in the effort to change.  I'm only 4 days in so I cannot say I'm willing either, but today I will try.

Recap of Day 3.
     Cals: 1470
     Carbs 33
     Protein 122

Todays Menus

Breakfast(I was really hungry this morning so I had extra, but made it zero carb and I cut out calories in a couple other spots):
2 eggs scrambled
4 pieces of bacon
Protein shake

Lunch
2 Chicken Salad sandwiches

Dinner
Roast chicken leg quarter with skin
Spinach salad with homemade blue cheese dressing
Spaghetti squash sauteed in olive oil and tossed with paremsan( I have no idea if this will be any good, but I have 1/2 a spaghetti squash left over from the other night so I thought I'd try this as an alternative to a pkg of alfredo noodles. The package has 46 carbs per serving and there's only 2 servings in a package.  With the spaghetti squash there's less than 6 carbs per serving....you do the math)

Overall this only puts me up to 1750 calories for the day I think....I'll double check my math later, but it's close.  And honestly I'm just hungry this morning so having the extra is hopefully what will keep me on track today.

Really I'm not craving anything.  Typically I want bread, but there's no specific craving, right now it's just hunger.  Still need to have my protein shake and I'll sip it slowly and hopefully that'll do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment